Insurance, so you can enjoy life!
Life insurance gives you the peace of mind to know your loved ones are taken care of, no matter what life has in store. As we grow older, get married, build families and start businesses, we come to realize that life insurance is a fundamental part of having a sound financial plan.
With Brinco Financial, you have access to both experienced life agents as well as a wide range products to fit your needs. Buying life insurance can be one of the best financial steps that you take for you and your family. Plus, over the years, you’ll find comfort in knowing money will be available to protect your loved ones.
WHY LIFE INSURANCE:
What We Offer
Efficient and experienced service. Our senior insurance agents have access to many different insurance providers across the country, which allows us to build you a life insurance package that fits your needs.
Who we are
Our senior insurance agents have over 20 years’ experience in the insurance industry, and can help you understand how each product can benefit your situation. Efficient service, the right coverage for you and your family, and a hassle-free sign-up process; at Brinco Financial we want to ensure that your experience is a positive one.
Our insurance agents take the time to understand your unique needs, and coverages are tailored specifically to you. Brinco Financial is dedicated to providing insurance products more effectively and more efficiently than ever before.
PEOPLE + EXPERIENCE + TECHNOLOGY = SUCCESS
Refer a Friend
Word of mouth is helping Brinco Financial grow to be one of the most trusted insurance brokerages in Canada.
Simply fill out the form here and one of our life insurance brokers will call your friend to discuss their insurance needs.
Thank you for trusting us with the people you hold most dear!
Because Insurance Protects You and Your Family
Because your life and family situations are changing all the time, it’s important to review your life insurance policies on a regular basis. Having the opportunity to do this with Brinco Financial’s experience senior life agents is a great way to ensure you and your family are protected properly.
Benefits of Working With Brinco
- Access to a senior life agent at your convenience
- A diverse line of products to protect you and your family
- A fast and easy initial application done over the phone
- Insurance products that meet your budget and needs
- Up front underwriting so you know your covered
Facts + Figures
Join the team!
Build Your Career at Brinco Financial
We believe that loving your job is an important step in living a good life.
Brinco Financial is growing to be one of Canada’s most trusted insurance brokerage, providing insurance coverage for our clients throughout all of Canada. We are always on the lookout for talented sales people who can make a positive impact on our clients and our business.
We are currently looking for the following role:
- General Description:
This role offers a unique opportunity for a top tier life insurance professional to assist clients in navigating the life insurance application and approval processes.
Brinco insurance sales specialists:
- connect with new and existing clients through direct telephone sales.
- have extensive experience in discussing, and making the general public comfortable with the concepts relating to life insurance, and other related financial topics.
- assist clients in the processing and closing of life insurance, critical illness and disability policies.
- help clients to complete their insurance processing as quickly, and easily as possible.
- Sell, Sell, Sell
What Brinco Provides:
Leads are provided by Brinco:
- 100% of leads are provided by the Company.
- Candidates are NOT required to acquire their own leads.
- Typically, leads are warm to hot, and consist of existing clients either referring their family or friends to our firm, or are simply seeking new insurance options for themselves.
What Brinco Pays For:
- Licensing and Registration costs are covered by Brinco
- No desk fees are charged to Brinco brokers
- Full Health & Dental Program provided by Brinco:
- Health Benefit Package is provided by Brinco, and Brinco covers 100% of the cost.
What Brinco Does To Support the Brinco Insurance Agent:
Full Back Office and Administrative Support provided by Brinco:
- Daily lead and case pipeline tracking provided
- Dedicated administrative staff to support Sales Agents
- Daily commission tracking, payroll services and bi-monthly EFT payments into Sales Agent’s accounts
Compliance & Licensing Support provided by Brinco:
- Support staff will ensure all cases are fully compliant
- Support staff will track Council licensing requirements and that deadlines are met
- Support staff will track that on-going CE credit levels are met
Comfortable, Effective and Efficient Office Space Provided by Brinco:
- No Desk Fees. No monthly fees.
- Desk, phone, computer, postage, faxing, scanning, etc. are all provided by Brinco
- This role is a senior sales position that requires a highly seasoned and experienced Life Insurance sales professional.
- Minimum 5 years of proven track record demonstrating a gift for insurance sales and a commitment to a career dedicated to the art of sales.
- Excellent verbal communications skills, as this is predominantly a telephone-sales role.
- Training materials such as: scripts, policies and procedures manuals are provided.
- A typical work week will consist of 40 hours at the office location . It is expected the hours of work to be generally based on traditional “banking hours” of 9AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday.
- Current experienced sales specialists earn $150,000 – $200,000+ per year.
- Compensation is paid twice monthly.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- BC Life License
- A Great Culture! We have an energetic and fun environment at our convenient transit-friendly location
- Competitive pay and benefit package
- Great work/life balance, and convenient Monday – Friday schedule
Job Type: Full-time
If you feel you’re a good match, please submit your resume and cover letter to: brinco @ brincocanada.com
We’re sorry, we are not able to respond to Career inquiries by phone